The year 2022 dealt a big blow to Twitter when it was publicly revealed that a large number of its users are merely bots. This led to a lot of people thinking that social media isn’t as powerful as they were originally led to believe. This can be a mistake if you are a business. For starters – Twitter is just one social media channel, there are others without its reputation. And another, Twitter has always been a niche social network that overwhelmingly caters to a specific demographic. Other social media channels have broader reach and is more suited to most businesses.
So to make the long story short, social media marketing is still viable in 2022. And if you are a new business that still hasn’t leveraged it, you need to start now. This is because social media has a number of benefits for businesses.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing for Businesses
1. Increased brand awareness: With the help of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, you can easily increase your brand awareness among potential customers. You can also use these platforms to promote your products by posting pictures or videos related to them.
2. Better customer service: If you want to build trust with your clients, then you should provide better customer service through social media. In fact, many companies already do this. They post regular updates on their pages so that their followers know what’s going on. This way, you can gain loyal customers who will spread positive reviews about your company.
3. More traffic: By using social media, you can get more organic traffic than ever before. It’s free, easy, and fast. All you have to do is create an account, upload content, and share it online. There are even apps out there that allow you to schedule posts at certain times of the day.
4. Lower cost per acquisition (CPA): Since social media advertising doesn’t require any upfront costs, you don’t have to spend money to acquire new leads. Instead, you only pay once a lead converts into a paying client. So if you’re looking to lower your CPA, then social media might be the right choice for you.
5. Higher conversion rate: According to Hubspot, nearly half of all consumers research products and services online first. That means that if you want to convert visitors into leads, then you should optimize your website for search engines. This includes having a strong call-to-action button and creating a clear landing page.
6. Increase sales: As we’ve mentioned above, social media can give you higher conversions. But it can also boost your sales. When someone shares a product or service on social media, he/she usually does so because he/she wants other people to see it too. This gives you the opportunity to sell more to him/her.
7. Get feedback from your target audience: Social media allows you to connect with your target audience directly. Through comments, questions, and answers, you can learn what they really think about your company and how you can improve it.
So if you are running a business in 2022 and still not taking advantage of Social Media Marketing, you are missing out on one of the most powerful channels for promotion, selling, and customer engagement. Fortunately, you can get help from Blitz Marketing Group. With Blitz Marketing Group, we will help you come up with a cost-efficient social media campaign that leverages both paid strategies as well as organic outreach. This will ensure that your brand gets front and center, to be noticed by potential clients that are more likely to convert to paying customers. We want you to get as much ROI for your budget, instead of wasting money on ineffectual campaigns.